What is DCA ? and Why is it more important ?
DCA stands for Diploma in Computer Application is a six months diploma course in the field of computer applications which involves study of numerous computer applications such as MS Office, Internet Applications, Operating System among other subjects.
After getting a diploma in computer application and having a good grip of the subject, one can either go for further studies in a related field or can get a decent job in the areas like Database Handling, Basic Computer Applications,Computer Operator, etc.
DCA Courses : What is it about?
Diploma in Computer Applications is a six months diploma program that aims to make students study computer applications in depth in a shorter period of time.
- The DCA program imparts scientific, practical and technical knowledge to its learners about various computer tools that are used in day to day life.
- The applications and the programs taught make tasks simpler and provide ease of use to its users.
- A computer programmer or operator usually enjoys a higher demand for everything becoming technologically advanced.
- Aspirants of this course are used at shops for preparing a database for all the items including their serial numbers, price and quantity ratios.
- Passouts of this course are required to handle large data starting from back door operating to storing all sorts of information of an organization.
DCA Courses : Training Methodology
- Theoretical as well as Practical classes are working together
- Smart Classroom are available for the students
- Intraction with each student and teacher individually
- Extra classes provides for the doubt or back-up classes
Why pursue DCA ?
Diploma in computer application can be a beneficial course to study for those who want to become a master in the subject in a shorter period of time. Given below are a few more points to check why DCA can be a course of high worth.
- To pursue DCA needs no special criteria to follow and anyone from any stream with a high school degree can enroll in this course.
- Being a six months program, DCA can help in saving a lot of time by covering all the aspects of computer technology in just six months, yet making a student into a professional.
- The course can cost an individual a lot less than any degree course from a reputed institute and the program at the same time will not even make anybody feel lesser in terms of acquired qualification.
- If interested in studying further, one with a diploma in computer application can easily get a chance to go for bachelors in the same or related subjects and then for masters as well.
- Finding employment in sectors like banking, insurance, accounting, e-commerce marketing as well as in government organizations may not seem difficult for any diploma holder of this course.
Class Timetable for Diploma in Computer Application
Introduction to DCA Course
Fundamental of Computer
Assemble computer hardware
Uitlty Application(notepad,wordpad etc)
Installation of software
Information about new Technology